Friday, January 22, 2010

How Should Your Cervix Feel Before Your Period How Is Your Cervix Suppose To Feel 3 Days Before A Period?

How is your cervix suppose to feel 3 days before a period? - how should your cervix feel before your period

My LMP Dec29th. It is exacly 30 days, apart from my earlier, in November, and so on. So expect my next period of 29 January. Recently, I realized that I was so bitchy usually some time, and I do not feel bloated. And today, my cervix was very high, I could barely get there, and very soft and moist.

Is this how you want to be the cervix before a period is due?

3 comments:

Chels said...

Position the cervix is not a reliable indicator of pregnancy. If you are not pregnant, is still some time to be less and signed. But it is a sign of "something" in any way.

confused said...

My LMP was 30th December! This is our 2nd Month, a baby get. Did I feel less Picardy. My stomach pains similar to menstrual cramps, but rather as a stab in the ovulation week. Also, around 5 days past ovulation, I had a little bleeding (implantation?) And my breasts hurt baby too.We danced all day, while he would be Ovulation. I do not know anything about the pass, but I thought it was so convincing that we are both very close to the PML and TTC. He "lost" more than 10 tests Preggers, lol, at least in the $ $ 1 General! I guess I gotta wait 3 days! Good luck to you!

Stephani... said...

I do not think you should touch your pass period.

I do not know a girl who got to know her neck control before your time, when their period.

Post a Comment