Friday, January 29, 2010

Hodgkins Lymphoma Cysts Do You Know Anything About Non-hodgkins Lymphoma???

Do you know anything about non-hodgkins lymphoma??? - hodgkins lymphoma cysts

I have a great bulge in the groin, at least 8 weeks. Finally, it was the doctor said today that what he thinks I have a lot of testing to do. I had to go because my baby was crying, and I had all the data. A part of me wants to just forget it and not to return and do not have the evidence and not tell my husband. I thought it was just a cyst or ingrown hair or something. Has anyone been here this or know anything about it.

2 comments:

Rob said...

I was not Hodgkin's, diagnosed in March 2004, I had the nodes in the groin, which raised the flag.
Backtesting and find, together with her husband and other relatives.
You have to do a biopsy of the node to which type of NHL you have, what type of treatment recommended by your doctor determine determined. You must be a PET or CT scan, may in time see if it comes to other areas of the body.
Treatment options vary depending on the type and stage. Maybe in the "wait and see if it aggressively, there are many different treatment options and, although it is not treated very well be incurable. There are many new applications in the pipeline. With the support of the family, the treatment is possible. You will survive. Show me stronger and when you see see your doctor again if you find a baby sitter and someone with you as if you have any questions a person can still observe Answers
Good luck and God bless

WrinkleF... said...

Listen to Rob. I was very similar response responsible. Even if the parents of the assembly, it is very important to see someone while you discuss your baby with your doctor. Take someone with you to listen and take notes because I remember it all yourself. If you do not want to leave your child with someone, then take the other person who hit her baby to your appointment, so concentrated that you have. If you are breastfeeding, your baby during your appointment. Your baby will be happy and concentrate in the position himself.

Post a Comment