Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Diablo 2 Only One Copy I Saved My Diablo 2 Chars And After I Reinstaled The Game I Found Only 1 Of The Characters.?

I saved my Diablo 2 chars and after i reinstaled the game i found only 1 of the characters.? - diablo 2 only one copy

I wrote my characters do in the devil, then save the file and double-click the file. Reg and I can not import D: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Diablo II \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Radu.key: The specified file is a registry script. You can only binary registry files from the Registry Editor.


However, it seems only one character instead of 2

1 comment:

Butterflies AreFree said...

If your sign is up, they should still be there .. It is not necessary to save "the characters when you reinstall, I've never done before. (I Began to Diablo is in another country - moved to have installed new computers, new versions of the game .., sign, and they were there)
Their characters are online - if you have installed the game, go online and log into your account - that it should be.

Post a Comment