Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ptoms Of Menopause I Am Really Scared, Can Anyone Help Me?

I am really scared, can anyone help me? - ptoms of menopause

in the last two weeks I had terrible headaches, and when I say horrible I mean HORRIBLE! and usually occurs after I wake up .. I forgot things .. many things ... and I feel that my head explode from one moment ... I am afraid of a brain tumor. There was plenty of evidence, in the last year because I had the same symptoms, but everything was running normally ... Now they are back and worse .... My neck is stiff, sometimes ... I feel like vomiting and headaches 3 or 4 days. My grandfather had a brain tumor, my aunt had died of a tumor in his chest, his family, from cancer ... and another person in my family has had cancer .... Can a brain tumor? ... I am so scared, and now I have no money to go to doc TOTHE ... and CT are Expensiogo! As someone who that was? What were your Sy, October? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment