Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gastric Flu And Urine How Long Is It Before Gastric Flu Becomes Non-contagious?

How long is it before gastric flu becomes non-contagious? - gastric flu and urine

My friend had this (depending on the diagnosis of the doctor) for 6 days. You now have the brown urine, indicating that the GP is dehydrogenation and see hime again in about 5-7 days. No one will visit the house for fear of catching. We will be extra careful hygiene, but if the infectious period is due? (GP has decided that the swine flu.)
Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

Rhianna Returns said...

5-7 days, but the virus may still be present in urine and feces for up to 2 weeks if I remember correctly, but I think it's more common to not stay so long in children and adults. If you can see, only you should avoid your hands before touching the mouth and try to eat something that is ready to wash. The virus must be included.

Dark orange-colored urine are water shortages and, by diarrhea and vomiting bug when liquids press brown urine, but could an indication of other serious joint problems, if it really brown it needs to see the GP as it is today.

✿Donna❀ said...

Is Rhianna is absolutely correct. We had a fight with one of my last year of work. I had just received a different disease (scarlet fever). When I my doctor it is good that I was better because it was necessary to complete the work said that my colleagues passed around the flu ... Quickly spread my time for two weeks. Tells me that my own immune system is not ready to take the opportunity to do this face.

Post a Comment