Monday, February 22, 2010

Boy Showering After Practice At Cheer Camp-this Girl Is Really A Boy!?

At Cheer Camp-this girl Is really a boy!? - boy showering after practice

I was promoting last week in the camp, and do, while we were doing a girl who has this routine a kick. Beautiful. But we all noticed something strange ... She had a penis.

It turns out that they undergo the surgery, in which (a girl he / she is 18), this is in its final year, and he / she is new to our school.
It was probably the man most women never sure kept me for a fool.
"She had 'breasts and everything!

I'm worried, because "it's" at my school, and now on my computer. And if one of the showers after a workout?
Should I ignore "her"?
Its freaking me and my friends.
What should I do?

7 comments:

Coach ~Jen said...

Just relax. It will be nice when you get used to the situation.

Katelynn said...

Sometimes the people who get sex changes, they believe in the wrong body was born. Sometimes a man all the mentality of a woman can have, he / she thinks they're simply in the wrong body. This is probably what is happening with the guy you met. In this case, it is not interested in women who are fashion. As another person mentioned, he is a sex change, just to see you in the shower! "It is as normal as you think you or your friends. And it took a decision that he feels make life easier.

Socrates {CM} said...

Now you do not see it in the shower, because it is in the showers, Male, which will include him and all people.
If you have a penis, you're a man, I have no objection if you put your box of joy, but not for the love of God, insist you're a girl

Scorpio Woman TTC 4 21 Months said...

And you grow up, stop, immature, and treatment of this girl, how to deal with all the other girls. I can assure you, this girl is not running this, so just watch the surgery on the girls in the shower.
What about lesbians?

Orla said...

Do not worry about it. Just talk and act like any other girl around. Probably he has fought, confused about their gender, will be without ignoring the human omission / it means to them.

concerne... said...

Serious people grow to become what we aspire to be and need to, but I mean, hey, sure takes a shower in u and ur friends look at all and HES is a girl now for more Thats Life

Twilight Princess said...

I bet s / is not only the girl, lesbian or bisexual in the camp of joy in its entirety ... well, just treat him / her like any other girl!

Post a Comment