Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Masterbation W Objects Orgasm...masterbation And Health?

Orgasm...masterbation and health? - how masterbation w objects

I have heard that if you like stress or unhealthy just sick and then masturbating orgasm, legal help?
Masturbation, orgasm is the cure ...
it is?
If your stress is released and everything, then yes ...
What can we heal?
j / w. ..
If you have a fever, runny nose, eyes, itching, headaches, back pain ... all diease ... There is something great, like cancer, etc. ..
masterbation help somehow, right?
j / w. ..

7 comments:

♥Lovabl... said...

DONOT medical problems disappear, but stress is cumulative. Hormorne releases like the woman has an orgasm. Try it out. ;)

foreveri... said...

uh. I think u glad to help ...

munchkin said...

I feel better when I'm stressed or depressed.
But I am 100% sure that not cure cancer - that someone would have noticed, and when he did.

Tara662 said...

No

It feels good and relieves stress. It contributes to health problems.

Yahore! said...

I know nothing about medical services know, but I would not be surprising.

I only know that I, because it is fecking feels so good!

whatever said...

experience the excitement

louy lefty said...

Yes, but you have hair on the palms and glasses

Post a Comment