Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Boy Tied Up I Am Embarrassed To Play The Boy Who Gets Tied Up By A Girl In A Play? What To Do?

I am embarrassed to play the boy who gets tied up by a girl in a play? what to do? - a boy tied up

I play this guy in a game that a strong man and this young and has only enough of him, and decides to make fun of him. It contains a scene (or speak) attached to a pole, gagged with a white cloth without a shirt with a pink bow on her head. What worries me are the following:

1) It is against a general academic audience.
2) My family is shown
3) and is worst. The girl is very pretty and I love women bind me. What if I can not speak and receive a penny in front of all these PPL, or worse.

We tried a lot, but only the team here. even tease me when I am bound and gagged.

4) What happens when you YouTube?

I do not want the world to me to know how a child is abducted by a girl

1 comment:

DB32 said...

Does not sound so bad for me - especially if the girl is very pretty. My advice is to have fun with it. I hope you understand your family and the rest of the audience is only part of a work.

Post a Comment