Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Build Run Away Alarm What Does My Dream Mean?

What does my dream mean? - build run away alarm

It seems that my dream of several parts that do not really come together to ...
First, I am in this great ... What type of building or ants, or around agrivating simply too many people around me. I can not do with the situation I am in despair and fear. I voluntarily activate the fire alarm and run to avoid being caught. I tazored, and immediately falls completely deaf. I woke up one shot short time later the man who can find me, in middle age and somehow my only friend in the city, and somehow it is in my name. Slowly begin to have the feeling back to me ...
and then it's a strange part where I wear ski and have over the fence (something like an obstacle course) with them to let the hips close to the most.

1 comment:

robertmi... said...

You may think that someone older than you, who is in a position of authority to a fair and generous to you, but you can not be persuaded to accept her kindness and friendliness is.

Post a Comment